LEARN TO DIVE – STRESS & RESCUE PLUS O2 PROVIDER OPTION
Your Stress & Rescue course consists of online learning, 1 in-class theory session, pool training & an a full day Open Water session. In this course you will learn about:
- Causes and prevention of stress
- Detecting and dealing with diving related stress in yourself and your buddy
- Accident management procedures
- Rescue skills that assist the victim, while protecting yourself
Simple, yet effective search patterns
SSI React Right Oxygen Provider course.
Online training + 1 theory/practical session
Oxygen is the single most important aspect of providing effective first aid treatment to a diver and needs to be administered as soon as possible following the diver’s removal from the water. This course will teach you how to provide Oxygen First Aid to a conscious diver with little or no breathing difficulties, a diver with breathing difficulties as well as an unconscious, unresponsive patient.
SSI REACH RIGHT OXYGEN PROVIDER: $155
- Min age: 15
- Must have valid First Aid, CPR, O2 Provider for certification
- Stress and Rescue online training access
- Scuba equipment (BC, regulators, wetsuit, weight belt & tanks)
- Basic snorkelling equipment (Mask, snorkel, fins, boots, gloves)