SSI React Right Oxygen Provider course – FULLY BOOKED
Oxygen is the single most important aspect of providing effective first aid treatment to a diver and needs to be administered as soon as possible following the diver’s removal from the water.
Your Oxygen Provider course consists of online training + 1 theory/practical session.
This course will teach you how to provide Oxygen First Aid to a conscious diver with little or no breathing difficulties, a diver with breathing difficulties as well as an unconscious, unresponsive patient.
18 April @ 6:30 pm – 11:59 pm
- Thurs 18/04/2024, 6.30pm
2/121 Highbury Rd Burwood, VIC 3125
- Once you've booked your course, you'll receive an automated tax invoice from us.
- Then we will process your booking, and you'll receive a course confirmation email
- We will then register you with SSI and SSI will email you with access to your online training.
- Then we'll see you at your first training session with us!
- Scuba Culture reserves the right to vary or cancel, at their discretion, a course or its contents, where the circumstances necessitate.
- You must visit Scuba Culture at least 14 days prior to your course start date in order to present your Dive Medical (if required), complete “Medical Questionnaire”, course paperwork & conduct equipment fit out.
- Lost or broken equipment (caused by student) must be paid for by student.
- Transport to and from dive sites is student's responsibility.
- If you fail any component of your specialty course you will be charged $250 per day plus any applicable boat dive/hire gear fees in order to obtain certification. You will be offered a place on a subsequent course subject to availability.
- A minimum number of 4 students is required to run a course. Scuba Culture reserves the right to postpone/re-schedule and- or group courses together to ensure that minimum numbers are met.
- All dive course deposits are non-refundable, unless a diver is medically unfit to participate. In this case, a “Failed dive Medical certificate” signed off by a Diving Physician must be presented. Upon receipt of this, Scuba Culture will issue a refund minus training package cost of $95 should the online training have been accessed.
- In the case of a cancellation, with less than 14 days notice prior to start date, no refund will be issued.
- Course transfer from one date to another is subject to availability and will incur a $100 transfer fee. This transfer must be made with at least 14 days notice prior to original course start date. Transfer is not possible with less than 14 days notice. Student will forfeit deposit.
- Failure to attend any part of a course (eg theory session, pool session, etc) on the due date with less than 48 hours notice will result in loss of all course fees. Course transfer is not possible in this case.
- Failure to have all online theory completed by the start time on the start date of your selected dive course means that you are not able to attend the course, this therefore means that you will forfeit all course fees paid.
- Your course must be completed within 6 months from registration of your online training.