Shipping & Returns
We want you to be happy with your purchase so where at all possible we encourage you to visit our store located at Unit 2/121 Highbury Road Burwood in Victoria so that you can look, touch and try things on. We realise that you may be interstate and unable to visit so where possible we supply sizing charts so that you can make an accurate decision for your sizing selection. Please also be aware that not all products shown on our website may be available at our store in Burwood.Please note that due to Covid 19 restrictions we can not accept returns on masks, snorkels or neoprene products.
If a manufacturing issue arises please fill in the Returns Authorisation form to let us know what has happened. If the item has a major problem we will issue a refund or exchange. If the problem is not major we will repair the item within a reasonable time.
Items purchased from the “Red Hot Specials” category often cannot be exchanged or returned as they may be “end of line”, “discontinued” or “shop soiled”. There is no “change of mind” credit available for purchases from this category. However, this does not take away your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you receive an item from us and it is not as you expected (Change of Mind) you may return the item to us within 14 days as long as the item is received by us in “Re-saleable and new condition*”. If received in appropriate condition we will issue a store credit for the purchase price excluding any postage fees already incurred. If not received in such condition by us we may refuse to issue a store credit as we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you simply change your mind or order the wrong product. In this event a restocking fee of 15% plus our flat rate freight fee will apply. Any return postage charges incurred by you will not be refunded by us.
Please note, we cannot be responsible for misuse or rough handling of equipment. You must make yourself familiar with product manuals and information prior to use of the purchased product.
If you return an item to us and it has contained dive data or photos, please ensure you record or transfer this to another device as we cannot be responsible for the loss of said information.
RETURNING AN ITEM TO SCUBA CULTURE
You will need our prior approval before returning anything to us. You will also need to ensure you follow the below “Eligibility Guidelines” to ensure that your purchase is able to be returned and to ensure smooth processing of your claim:
- Please complete the Return Authorisation form and email it back to us within 14 days of purchase date.
- We will respond to your Return Authorisation form within 5 business days.
- If your return is approved, you will need to return the items to us at your own expense, this postage/freight expense will not be included in any refund/credit amount. We cannot take responsibility for the return of your item via freight/post so please ensure you use registered post so you can track your parcel back to us.
- You will need to include with the item a copy of the original receipt. The item must be returned in “Re-saleable and new condition”. If an item is not received by us in “Re-saleable and new condition” we may refuse the return or charge a 15% restocking fee. Once we have received the returned goods our Returns Team will inspect all returns within two business days to ensure they meet the “Eligibility Guidelines” and advise you of the outcome.
- Please allow 7 days from our receipt of your item for exchanges to be processed, posted and received back by you. If a refund is required, it will be credited in the same manner as was originally paid by you. Please allow up to 7 days from approved return for a credit to appear in your account.
- Unless an item is being returned as defective, if you would like the item exchanged, our standard shipping charges will apply.Our shipping fee is $15.Any size, any location within Australia.One flat rate.However, this does not apply to tanks or lead or some other particularly heavy items (we will let you know!).Please provide your credit card details on the Return Authority Form should you wish to have an item posted back to you.
*Re-saleable and new condition means:
* An item has not been used in water and is undamaged and unaltered.
* An item is in its original unaltered packaging/box with bar codes, swing tags or labels
* The item is returned with all warranty cards, information, manuals, accessories any other contents originally received.
Our address is:
Scuba Culture Pty Ltd
Unit 2/121 Highbury Road Burwood VIC 3125
WE ARE AN AUTHORISED DEALER
Scuba Culture is an authorised dealer of all the brands for sale on this website and in store. This means that you get full back up from the manufacturer of the product you buy should you encounter any warranty issues.
This means that we are also authorised to service and repair your equipment. Annual servicing of products such as regulators and BCD’s is an important part of your SCUBA diving pass time and should only be performed by those licensed to service it and authorised to buy genuine parts. Only authorised dealers have access to Equipment Technician training, genuine parts and service kits.
Scuba Culture will usually be able to process your order on the same business day as it is received, however, this may take a little longer during the busy times of the year or if an item is out of stock. If this is the case we will advise you.
We may be able to ship your item on the same day if the order is received prior to 1pm. However, please allow up to 7 days for delivery of your items as we rely upon Australia Post and availability of stock to be able to fullfil your order. The estimated delivery times are in business days (Monday through Friday) excluding Public holidays.
We are unable to give an accurate delivery time estimation as it will vary depending on whether you live in a major city or in a remote location.
If your Product has not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact us.
Our shipping fee is $15. Any size, any location within Australia. One flat rate. However, this does not apply to tanks or lead or some other particularly heavy items (we will let you know!).
If you would like to confirm availability of a product prior to placing your online order please call us! We are open 7 days a week. If you call outside of business hours you can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you during business hours.
$15 flat fee shipping within Australia. We do not ship outside of Australia. However, if you are in the South Pacific and would like to purchase something please call us on 61 3 9808 0033, we will try to assist you.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Save on the postage and “Click and Collect”. Just select “Local pick up”. The pick up address is:
Scuba Culture Pty Ltd
Unit 2/121 Highbury Road Burwood VIC 3125.
- Items may not be ready for immediate pick up so please wait for us to confirm that your order is ready before coming to the store.
- When you arrive at Scuba Culture you can park in Lytton Street (1 hour parking), Tudor Street (all day parking) or directly in front of the shop in our onsite car parks on Highbury Road
3. Bring your Drivers Licence or Passport and order confirmation email
- Show a staff member the above documents
- If you would like your regulators/gauges configured for you and ready on pick up please advise us prior by calling or emailing us (this is a free service for “click and collect” customers and with advance notice only). If you are purchasing a Halcyon system please make sure you make an appointment for your custom fitting. Allow around 30 minutes (this is a free service for “click and collect” customers and strictly by appointment only).
- Take your goodies and go diving!
- Need someone else to pick up your order? Just make sure they bring their own ID and the order confirmation email.