Dive course packs are EXCLUSIVELY available to customers who purchase Scuba Culture dive courses. Only available in the same transaction as your dive course booking!
The Scubapro Premium Open Water Pack includes the below items:
Ultra-clear dual lens design is low volume for easy clearing plus offers maximum field of view.
Lenses are made from tempered glass for safety and long-term durability.
Universal skirt design is super comfortable and fits a variety of face shapes.
Push-button buckles that attach to the skirt adjust easily to achieve a perfect fit.
EZ Equalize nose pocket makes simple work of equalizing.
Mirrored lens option delivers a glare-free view of the underwater world.
Bold frame colors include stylish duotones.
A modern low profile, clear and open-view single lens mask.
Dual colored frameless single-lens design for significantly increased field of vision
Crystal clear double sealed silicone skirt for superior fit and comfort.
Low volume design for easy clearing.
Non-slip strap with easy adjustable buckle.
Tempered glass lens.
Zoom Evo Mask
The Zoom EVO is a completely new low volume dual lens mask that is ideal for all divers, but is especially well-suited to divers who use optical lenses. The mask has a brand new lens change system that enables you to switch lenses yourself, without tools, in less than a minute. Featuring spray-painted sub-frames in colours matching Seawing Nova fins, HYDROS PRO BCs and the new UPF Collection of rash guards, steamers and leggings, the Zoom EVO offers a universal fit and includes an integrated buckle design that is compatible with the new Comfort Straps.
The ideal snorkel is always within easy reach and ready to supply lots of dry airflow when it’s time to do some surface swimming. When not needed, it simply stays out of the way.
Designed to be the perfect companion to SCUBAPRO’s Spectra masks, the restyled SPECTRA DRY is nothing if not the ideal snorkel. Its large-bore upper tube allows plenty of airflow, and its new dry top design actually seals the tube when the snorkel is submerged so no clearing is needed upon resurfacing. An efficient purge valve positioned at the lowest point of the snorkel expels any water that might make its way into the airway, preventing that annoying gurgling sensation you get when breathing off a “wet” snorkel.
The lower corrugated portion of the tube is flexible so when you switch to your regulator the mouthpiece hangs down and out of the way. When you return to the surface and switch back to snorkel breathing, the regulator-style mouthpiece fits securely between the teeth, ensuring a comfortable fit no matter how long the swim back to the boat or the beach.
Delivering the perfect balance of warmth and protection for tropical diving, the super-soft D-FLEX 2MM glove offers a lot of flexibility for maximum finger dexterity, plus its contoured shape provides a comfortable fit. A textured non-slip palm lets you maintain a good grip. The glove is available in 3 sizes.
The EVERFLEX 5MM is an extremely flexible neoprene boot and the perfect footwear choice for anyone who dives in an Everflex steamer — although its design features and thermal properties can also be appreciated by wearers of other wetsuits.
A 105-degree slant in the ankle area creates a more natural swimming position by mimicking the foot’s orientation. This makes for more comfortable kicking when spending long periods of time at depth.
The boot is designed without a side zipper or Velcro closure, yet its pliable neoprene allows for easy donning and doffing. It also provides a great seal while allowing total freedom of movement.
- Classic sole provides a protective cushion against uneven terrain as well as a non-slip surface to handle wet boat decks.
- 105-degree ankle slant enhances fit and greatly improves comfort while kicking.
- Reinforced toe and heel provide protection against the elements.
- Heel cap includes a molded fin strap keeper to eliminate strap slippage.
- Diamond Span interior improves both warmth and comfort.
- No zip keeps boot comfortable and well-fitted.
The Seawing Nova combines classic SCUBAPRO fin technology with the latest innovations in hydrodynamic design and cutting edge materials. This fin has the power, acceleration and manoeuverability of a paddle fin with the comfort, efficiency and effortless speed of split fins.
- The articulated joint allows the blade to pivot and the entire blade is able to generate thrust. Pivot control technology ensures the most efficient angle of attack is maintained no matter how hard or softly you kick, generating thrust without drag or wasted energy.
- Clean water blade geometry for optimum propulsion. Water is free to flow onto the working section of the blade, drag is reduced and thrust increased.
- Variable pivot control ribs insures that the most efficient angle of attack is maintained across all strengths of kick.
- Ergonomic foot pocket with extended heel plate insuring ultimate power transmission with less leg strain.
- Durable Monprene® construction making SeaWing virtually indestructible.
- Wing tips arc upwards, increasing high-speed stability.
- Marine quality bungee heel strap with custom adjustment system for total comfort and convenience.
4 x tank hires – that’s worth $100
Total RRP Value: $725
- Save 28% if you buy now! Pay just $536.40 for this pack.
- This pack is only available to you now online with your course booking.
- This offer is not available in store.
- Simply select ‘Local Pickup’ as your shipping option and visit our shop to select the size, style and colour of your choice. You will be professionally fitted by Scuba Culture staff in order to be comfortable when doing your course. This fitting session can be completed when you come into the shop to complete your Medical Statement & try on your hire gear for the course.