MK21 First Stage
A new compact, balanced piston-controlled first stage with exceptional SCUBAPRO breathing performance at a mid-range price. The high airflow delivery to the second stage ensures unaffected breathing effort, no matter the tank pressure or depth. Very good resistance to freezing for a compact first stage, due to the external fins which optimize thermal exchange. Compact in size (16 mm smaller than the MK25) but not in features, this modern, striking first stage has a “smart” hose layout for perfect positioning and easy identification. The standard cap (+/- 20° routing) can be replaced with an optional cap, which has 4-hose low-pressure routing configurations (0°/30°) and a 5th central High Flow LP port.
- New compact sized piston -controlled first stage
- Close to 20% smaller than our MK25
- Mid-range piston 1st stage offering the best compromise for the right price and the right performance.
- Easy maintenance.
- Unique thermal exchange design with external fins, optimizing freezing resistance
- Optional replaceable head for optimal positioning with 4 LP routing configurations (0°/30°) plus a 5th central LP HF port. Ideal for Technical diving.
- Standard head with 4 LP hose routing (+/- 20°)
- 2 HP ports, one on each side of the body.
- Polished chrome plated marine grade brass
- Re-designed yoke and cap