Dive course packs are EXCLUSIVELY available to customers who purchase Scuba Culture dive courses. Only available in the same transaction as your dive course booking!
The Scubapro Intermediate Open Water Pack includes the below items:
Ultra-clear dual lens design is low volume for easy clearing plus offers maximum field of view.
Lenses are made from tempered glass for safety and long-term durability.
Universal skirt design is super comfortable and fits a variety of face shapes.
Push-button buckles that attach to the skirt adjust easily to achieve a perfect fit.
EZ Equalize nose pocket makes simple work of equalizing.
Mirrored lens option delivers a glare-free view of the underwater world.
Bold frame colors include stylish duotones.
A modern low profile, clear and open-view single lens mask.
Dual colored frameless single-lens design for significantly increased field of vision
Crystal clear double sealed silicone skirt for superior fit and comfort.
Low volume design for easy clearing.
Non-slip strap with easy adjustable buckle.
Tempered glass lens.
Zoom Evo Mask
The Zoom EVO is a completely new low volume dual lens mask that is ideal for all divers, but is especially well-suited to divers who use optical lenses. The mask has a brand new lens change system that enables you to switch lenses yourself, without tools, in less than a minute. Featuring spray-painted sub-frames in colours matching Seawing Nova fins, HYDROS PRO BCs and the new UPF Collection of rash guards, steamers and leggings, the Zoom EVO offers a universal fit and includes an integrated buckle design that is compatible with the new Comfort Straps.
A large bore tube with a dry top designed to be the perfect companion to the Spectra mask. Regulator style mouth piece and purge valve for easy clearing. The corrugated tube keeps the mouthpiece aside when using a regulator.
Soft thin neoprene for protection in warm waters. Layer of Amara on palm, resistant to punctures.
The EVERFLEX 5MM is an extremely flexible neoprene boot and the perfect footwear choice for anyone who dives in an Everflex steamer — although its design features and thermal properties can also be appreciated by wearers of other wetsuits.
A 105-degree slant in the ankle area creates a more natural swimming position by mimicking the foot’s orientation. This makes for more comfortable kicking when spending long periods of time at depth.
The boot is designed without a side zipper or Velcro closure, yet its pliable neoprene allows for easy donning and doffing. It also provides a great seal while allowing total freedom of movement.
- Classic sole provides a protective cushion against uneven terrain as well as a non-slip surface to handle wet boat decks.
- 105-degree ankle slant enhances fit and greatly improves comfort while kicking.
- Reinforced toe and heel provide protection against the elements.
- Heel cap includes a molded fin strap keeper to eliminate strap slippage.
- Diamond Span interior improves both warmth and comfort.
- No zip keeps boot comfortable and well-fitted.
SCUBAPRO introduces the GO SPORT fin featuring a “Boot-Fit” design and offering the same functions and features as the original GO fin. This version features a revised Ergo3 foot pocket that has been re-profiled to accommodate boots. The blade has also been slightly revised; it now provides mounting points to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability. Like the original GO fin, the GO SPORT is designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, making it a great fin for both travel and local diving.
Total RRP Value: $542
- Save 20% if you buy now! Pay just $433.60 for this pack.
- This pack is only available to you now online with your course booking.
- This offer is not available in store.
- Simply select ‘Local Pickup’ as your shipping option and visit our shop to select the size, style and colour of your choice. You will be professionally fitted by Scuba Culture staff in order to be comfortable when doing your course. This fitting session can be completed when you come into the shop to complete your Medical Statement & try on your hire gear for the course.