The Halcyon Eclipse™ buoyancy compensator system is establishing a new standard for single cylinder recreational diving, while creating unprecedented streamlining, and eliminating the many unnecessary “features” that clutter traditional buoyancy compensators.
Both the Eclipse™ and Adventure/Traveler™ Pro wing has a long, narrow profile that supports the diver’s single tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag, and minimizing in-water effort. Meanwhile, the infinitely adjustable harness prevents the frustrating lack of control found with typical buoyancy compensators.
This added stability reduces drag by encouraging a streamlined position — these changes result in less effort and more diving fun.
The Halcyon plastic coated weight can be placed in a single-tank adaptor to add an additional 2.35 kilograms or 5.2 pounds between the backplate and single cylinder.
- CE Certifed Buoyancy Compensator (wing) – Available in 20-, 30-, or 40-lb. (9-,14-, or 18-kg) lift capacity
- Choice of aluminum and stainless steel backplate – standard or small size
- Complete Secure Harness – Infinitely adjustable, and designed to fit you perfectly
- Halcyon MC Storage Pak™ for convenient stowage of lift devices
- Stainless steel Single Tank Adaptor (STA) with two cam straps and the ability to accommodate a weighted insert (additional fees may apply for weighted insert)
- ACB10 weight pockets (4 KG / 10 LB capacity) (additional fees may apply)
- Assembly required
- Inflator with 52 CM / 22 IN LP hose comes standard on Halcyon wings