LEARN TO DIVE – DIGITAL UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY
The underwater photography course explains everything you need to know about selecting a camera and taking great pictures. Whether you’re using a point and shoot camera or an elaborate system, this course will help you produce some fantastic photos.
Your Digital Underwater Photography course consists of 1 Theory session , 2 days of shore/pier diving.
- How to select the best camera system for your needs
- How to care for your camera system
- How to identify good photo subjects & improve composition
- Three simple principles for taking great underwater photos
- Advanced photo techniques
- Open Water diver certification
- Underwater Photography manual
- Scuba equipment (BC, regulators, tanks)
- Camera and housing
- Basic snorkelling equipment (Mask, snorkel, fins, boots, gloves)
- Log book and dive tables
- Wetsuit & weights ($35 per day for the wetsuit & $15 per day for the weights)