LEARN TO DIVE – TRY DIVE
Dive into a whole new world! One of our SSI Dive Professionals will teach you everything you need to know and under their guidance, you will learn the skills required to enjoy your first experience underwater.
Before commencing your dives, you will need to understand a few basic Scuba concepts. This aspect of the training can be completed on your computer, tablet or smartphone using SSI’s digital training system.
We‘re sure that once you try it, you’ll love it! Afterwards, it only makes sense that you continue your adventure and become a certified diver.
Your Try Scuba Diving digital recognition card is a great first step.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Participants must be 13 years of age or above and be able to swim comfortably.
- Every student under the age of 18 needs to have a parent or a guardian sign a consent form.
- All equipment is included. Please bring bathers, a towel, sunscreen, snacks and a sense of adventure!
- The following will exclude you from diving:
- Insulin dependence
- Recent thoracic surgery
- Severe asthma
The course takes approximately half a day:
- Completion of online theory prior to class room theory
- 9:00 -10:00 – Complete the medical questionnaire, complete a quick theory review and finalise equipment fit out
- 10:00 – Depart for the pool
- 10:45 – 11:00 – Enter the water for an amazing underwater experience!
- 12:00 – Exit the water, get changed and return to SCUBA CULTURE
COST: $149 per person
SPECIAL OFFER: Book on a SCUBA CULTURE – Open Water Diver course on the day of your TRY SCUBA DIVING experience and receive a $100 discount. Alternatively, book on within 30 days of your TRY SCUBA DIVING experience and receive a $49 discount. Discounts are redeemable against both the full amount and a deposit towards the course.
- SCUBA CULTURE will supply you with wetsuit, buoyancy compensator, regulators, gauges, weight belt and a cylinder, as well as pool admission and your online theory training access.