LEARN TO DIVE – DIVE MASTER
Simply put, DIVE MASTER is DIVE GUIDE + SCIENCE OF DIVING.
The SCIENCE OF DIVING specialty covers topics such as Physics, Physiology, Advanced Equipment Techniques, Decompression Theory and the Aquatic Environment. Once SCIENCE OF DIVING is completed you are automatically upgraded to DIVE MASTER.
As a Dive Master, you can assist SSI Instructors with pool/confined water and open water training under direct supervision in addition to everything else you are able to do as a dive guide.
COST: PLEASE CONTACT THE STORE
- 18 years of age
- Own your total diving system of professional type and quality
- Be a active and current DIVE GUIDE
- Have a current dive medical less than 12 months old
- Logged no less than 50 open water dives totalling 32 hours or more
- Maintain proof of current First Aid & CPR certifications (less than 2 years old)
- Maintain proof of currency in the administration of Oxygen for injured divers
- Pass a theory exam
- 12 hours of tuition
UPCOMING PROFESSIONAL COURSES:
Sorry, we don’t have any upcoming courses in that category. Please call us and we can let you know when our next course will be.