LEARN TO DIVE – DIVE GUIDE
The dive guide program approaches training using practical application, background information and flexibility. The goal is to create well – prepared, versatile, marketable Dive Professionals.
SSI DIVE GUIDES can lead and guide certified divers. Additionally, after passing the Snorkelling instructor program, dive guides can teach and issue certifications.
COST: PLEASE CONTACT THE STORE
- 18 years of age
- Own a total diving system of professional type and quality
- Logged no less than 40 open water dives totalling 25 hours or more
- Must be Master Diver Certified
- Have a current dive medical less than 12 months old
- Logged no less than 50 open water dives totalling 32 hours or more
- Maintain proof of current First Aid & CPR certifications (less than 2 years old)
- Maintain proof of currency in the administration of Oxygen for injured divers
- Pass a watermanship evaluation
- Pass theory and practical exams
- 40 hours of tuition