Before you checkout, get the equipment you need for your course! We recommend these items:
Science of Diving: 10/06/2020
10 Jun 2020
Scuba Culture , Burwood
SCIENCE OF DIVING COURSE
This program provides an in-depth and detailed study of physics, physiology, decompression theory, the aquatic environment and diving equipment. It is required training for most SSI Dive Professional programs, as well as some Extended Range programs. You will earn the SSI Science of Diving Specialty certification after completing this program.
Couple this program with DIVE GUIDE and you become an SSI DIVE MASTER!
- Diving Physics
- Diving Physiology
- Decompression Theory
- The total diving system and associated equipment
- The Aquatic environment
Your Science of Diving course consists of online theory and 1 Theory session at Scuba Culture.
COST: $99 (Covid 19 special price!)View full dive course details
- Once you've booked your course, you'll receive an automated tax invoice from us.
- Then we will process your booking, and you'll receive a course confirmation email
- We will then register you with SSI and SSI will email you with access to your online training.
- Then we'll see you at your first training session with us!