05 Aug 2021
Scuba Culture , Burwood
Once again, we have teamed up with one of the very best underwater photography education gurus, Matt Krumins. Matt will once again offer his Underwater Photography Signature Course exclusively to SCUBA CULTURE divers. Matt is one of Australia’s most published underwater photographers with a photography portfolio that also extends far beyond the depth of our oceans featuring some incredible nature images. As far as an underwater photography program is concerned, this one is unique and unrivalled by anything or anyone in the industry, a must for the beginner to intermediate photography enthusiast.
Structured specifically, this course runs over 4 parts.
1. Completing the SSI online module
2. Attending a session at SCUBA CULTURE run by Matt looking at cameras, lighting, positioning, diving techniques, additional equipment
3. Practical assignment targeted at the individual divers and their preferred subject i.e. Nudibranchs etc…, you will have 2 weeks following the course in which to do this.
4. Sending through your 2 best shots to Matt and attending a second session at SCUBA CULTURE where Matt will present the shots on screen and provide feedback as to how the shot can be improved
5. You’ll once again be given 2 weeks to get back out there and utilising your feedback, applying the advice to improving your shots, again, you’ll be required to send your 2 best shots through to Matt who’ll provide you with feedback via email
COST: $495View full dive course details
What happens after I book onto a course?
- Once you've booked your course, you'll receive an automated tax invoice from us.
- Then we will process your booking, and you'll receive a course confirmation email
- We will then register you with SSI and SSI will email you with access to your online training.
- Then we'll see you at your first training session with us!