- This event has passed.
Underwater Photography with Matt Krumins – 2 SPOTS NOW AVAILABLE
Once again, we have teamed up with one of the very best underwater photography education gurus, Matt Krumins.
Matt will once again offer his Underwater Photography Signature Course exclusively to SCUBA CULTURE divers. Matt is one of Australia’s most published underwater photographers with a photography portfolio that also extends far beyond the depth of our oceans featuring some incredible nature images. As far as an underwater photography program is concerned, this one is unique and unrivalled by anything or anyone in the industry, a must for the beginner to intermediate photography enthusiast.
Structured specifically, this course runs over 4 parts.
- Completing the SSI online module
- Attending a session at SCUBA CULTURE run by Matt looking at cameras, lighting, positioning, diving techniques, additional equipment
- Practical assignment targeted at the individual divers and their preferred subject i.e. Nudibranchs etc…, you will have 2 weeks following the course in which to do this.
- Sending through your 2 best shots to Matt and attending a second session at SCUBA CULTURE where Matt will present the shots on screen and provide feedback as to how the shot can be improved
- You’ll once again be given 2 weeks to get back out there and utilising your feedback, applying the advice to improving your shots, again, you’ll be required to send your 2 best shots through to Matt who’ll provide you with feedback via email
4 April, 2023 All day
- Tues 4/4, 6.30pm
- Tues 18/4, 6.30pm
2/121 Highbury Rd Burwood, VIC 3125
$495 ($200 deposit with $295 balance payable at the first session)
- Once you've booked your course, you'll receive an automated tax invoice from us.
- Then we will process your booking, and you'll receive a course confirmation email
- We will then register you with SSI and SSI will email you with access to your online training.
- Then we'll see you at your first training session with us!
- Scuba Culture reserves the right to vary or cancel, at their discretion, a course or its contents, where the circumstances necessitate.
- You must visit Scuba Culture at least 14 days prior to your course start date in order to present your Dive Medical (if required), complete “Medical Questionnaire”, course paperwork & conduct equipment fit out.
- Lost or broken equipment (caused by student) must be paid for by student.
- Transport to and from dive sites is student's responsibility.
- If you fail any component of your specialty course you will be charged $250 per day plus any applicable boat dive/hire gear fees in order to obtain certification. You will be offered a place on a subsequent course subject to availability.
- A minimum number of 4 students is required to run a course. Scuba Culture reserves the right to postpone/re-schedule and- or group courses together to ensure that minimum numbers are met.
- All dive course deposits are non-refundable, unless a diver is medically unfit to participate. In this case, a “Failed dive Medical certificate” signed off by a Diving Physician must be presented. Upon receipt of this, Scuba Culture will issue a refund minus training package cost of $95 should the online training have been accessed.
- In the case of a cancellation, with less than 14 days notice prior to start date, no refund will be issued.
- Course transfer from one date to another is subject to availability and will incur a $100 transfer fee. This transfer must be made with at least 14 days notice prior to original course start date. Transfer is not possible with less than 14 days notice. Student will forfeit deposit.
- Failure to attend any part of a course (eg theory session, pool session, etc) on the due date with less than 48 hours notice will result in loss of all course fees. Course transfer is not possible in this case.
- Failure to have all online theory completed by the start time on the start date of your selected dive course means that you are not able to attend the course, this therefore means that you will forfeit all course fees paid.
- Your course must be completed within 6 months from registration of your online training.