We have a fantastic range of dive holiday destinations for you to chose from to suit all divers and all budgets!
From as little as $1721 you can dive the Great Barrier Reef’s Cod Hole and Ribbon Reefs in September 2015 with Spirit Of Freedom, or you can set your sites on destinations further afield and further away in 2016 by travelling to the Galapagos Islands.
DIVE ADVENTURES have a user and budget friendly payment plan option available that lets you book on a holiday and pay it off bit by bit, month after month.
This facility enables you to plan for your holiday and budget for it well ahead of the travel date.
Come in and have a chat to us about the various destinations and dive trip options available.
- 7 – 16 June 2015, Lissenung Dive Resort, Kavieng, Papua New Guinea, diving everything from WWII Japanese wrecks to seeing great pelagic fish as well the tiniest of macro critters
- 26 June to 3 July 2015, Fiji’s Voli Voli Beach resort diving the Bligh Waters
- 13 – 17 September 2015, Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, diving the world famous Cod Hole and Ribbon Reefs
- 1 – 14 June 2016, Vanuatu (Dive the SS President Coolidge)
- 8 – 17 July 2016, Niue, the Rock Of Polynesia with the Pacific’s clearest waters and amazing Humpback whale encounters
- 3 – 15 September 2016, The Galapagos Islands! Not only can you dive there, but walk in the footsteps of Wolf and Darwin! See first hand & under understand Darwin’s theory of evolution. The trip includes 2 land tours where you will encounter land and marine iguanas as well as the giant land tortoises, and whilst on the subject of giants… How about some whale shark or hammerhead shark action???